Oh my, what a beautiful and busy weekend! Did you all survive? As a stay-at-home-mom, sometimes I look forward to Mondays… getting back to the quiet and the routine.
On Friday, I mentioned we were going to visit my Granny B! She’s been feeling a little bit ICK lately (I would too if I was 94 and still mowing 6 acres of grass!), so we ventured out to visit her on her farm! The girls love to play at Great Grandma’s!
We even got to take that signature 4-Generational-Photo!
And the girls got to swing on Grandpa’s handmade swing that I spent many hours on as a little girl! It’s definitely made to accommodate a single child… but who cares! I squeezed them both in, and they had a total blast!
In addition to visiting Great Grandma, our weekend consisted of:
- Working on a dining set for a client
- Haircuts for Nick and I
- Gladbrook City-Wide Garage sales!
- Giving Adelyn a suppository (I know you’re ‘bummed’ we didn’t take a photo)
- Planting our veggie garden (look for a post tomorrow!)
- Steaming/pureeing/freezing baby food
Did all-y’all do anything of interest this past weekend? Does anyone else look forward to Mondays? Does anyone want to punch me for loving Mondays?