My studio is FINALLY coming together, and I am here.for.it. After my girls and I painted the Patchwork Accent Wall in there, I really struggled with how to arrange the room.
With the help of my friends that watch my Instagram Stories, we figured out THE BEST placement of furniture that still lets in optimal light AND allows the accent wall to have a moment.
I should start off by saying… I know how lucky I am to have a creative space all to myself. I feel SO BLESSED and absolutely do not take it for granted.
This room started out as a dimly-lit room with blue/gray painted-over grasscloth wallpaper. My girls were so helpful with removing wallpaper!!
They even helped out a LOT with stenciling the accent wall. Who knew my little spawn would grow up to actually HELP with my projects?!
Let’s be honest though, the REAL game-changer for this room was when my DreamBox arrived. I feel so honored to be partnering with Scrapbox for this, and can confidently say that the Dreambox IS AN ACTUAL DREAM.
My studio in the old house was always SUCH a hot mess, and I knew it was because I just didn’t have a place for everything. This is what it looked like at all times.
SO! Being able to fit all my crafty supplies in ONE STRUCTURE is unfathomable! And amazing!
It’s CRAZY how much more inspired and motivated I feel having an organized space!!
I get a lot of questions about this baby over on Instagram Stories, so I wanted to make sure I answer them all here!
- YES, the DreamBox completely folds up into a tidy armoire.
- It’s on wheels which makes it really easy to move around and fold up when not in use .
- The assembly instructions give you an ‘optimal placement’ for all the shelves and compartments, but it’s completely customizable, so you can move things around to suit your needs! And they’re EASY to adjust!
- The desk can be a standing desk, or regular sit-down desk.
- The clear plastic bins are Scrapbox brand and come in several sizes.
- There are lots of add-ons and accessories, including additional table space by adding on the side tables. I love to add those on when I’m crafting with the kiddos!
- 85,000 cubic feet of storage space!
- You can totally position it in a corner
- There’s a smaller version of the DreamBox called the Hobby Box!
- 2 year warranty – no questions asked
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE going on now!!
- Get an additional $100 of with my code REALITYDAYDREAM
- You can start designing your own DreamBox RIGHT NOW!
UPDATE! I painted the walls peach with my friend Lindsay, and I’M IN LOVE!
I have a whole side that’s dedicated to things the girls can use at their leisure. Things like yarn, beads, stamps, stencils, stickers, ribbon, washi tapes, buttons, pretty papers, potholder looms, etc.
I have to admit that the room configuration I landed on does involve the DreamBox covering one of the windows. But it’s a north window that doesn’t provide much light, and there are two other windows in the room that still provide tons of natural light!
My friend Lindsay is coming tomorrow to help me paint the rest of the walls (they’re just primer right now), and I think I’ll be able to call this space DONE! If you want to follow along and find out what color we’re painting it, come follow along on our Instagram Stories! We’re @RealityDaydream.
Thanks for pinning!!