There was a day when the girls did a lot of… sleeping. This is not the case anymore. Our days are filled with story books, tummy time, spoon-fed meals, and trying to strategically find time to exercise. But the truth is, I’m not really that busy. I just make myself feel that way. If my computer magically disappeared, I would likely have a lot more time on my hands. A little facebook here and there, and checking other blogs that I religiously follow, it all adds up.
SO: I’m making a public declaration this week that I will spend less time on the computer, and more time getting things done! I need your accountability!
Here’s my ambitious to-do list:
- finish writing/addressing thank you notes from our baby shower from two months ago (OOPS!)
- visit my cousin and her micro-preemie in the NICU
- finish painting/glazing the vanity in the garage
- organize my catch-all room… which is a disaster on many levels
- get started on (if not finish!) curtains for the bedroom
- organize/fold all 3-6 mo clothes and put away
- teach my babes to walk
Just kidding about that last one. I may add to this list as I think of more things throughout the day/week. Feel free to check in on me and make sure I’m keeping busy! This girl needs to be kept accountable!