Let’s get to baking!
We put all of our dry ingredients in another bowl, the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and whisk until combined…
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat together. Add in the chocolate chips and pour into your prepared bread pans and bake for about 60 minutes…
Let cool in the pans for 20 minutes and then turn onto a cooling rack. I hope you love this recipe as much as we do!!
- 3½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2½ teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 – 15oz can Pumpkin
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Water
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 bread pans.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the pumpkin, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla, and water. Beat until mixed. Add in the chocolate chips and mix to just combine.
- Pour into prepared bread pans and bake for about 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 20 minutes in the pan and then turn onto a cooling rack.
Recipe adapted from: The Idea Room
Val - Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids says
I lost my go-to pumpkin chocolate chip recipe so I’m so happy to see this one! Thanks!