Hey! How are you? Its Meghan from Cupcakes with Sprinkles. The recipe I have to share this month is a soft, cakey cookie with lots of chocolate chips. They taste like cake but are so much easier to eat. And who doesn’t love a cookie with Oreos and chocolate chips?! Let’s get baking!
Add in the cream cheese and beat until well combined…
Stir in the Oreos and chocolate chips…
Mix and then cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for an hour…
- 1 Vanilla Cake Mix
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped Oreos
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of a mixer, combine the cake mix, butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until a dough forms. Add in the cream cheese and beat until well combined. Stir in the Oreos and chocolate chips.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for an hour. Using a small cookie scoop place on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Don’t over bake. After 3 minutes move to a cooling rack.