Hey! How are you? Its Meghan from Cupcakes with Sprinkles. The recipe I have to share this month is a soft, cakey cookie with lots of chocolate chips. They taste like cake but are so much easier to eat. And who doesn’t love a cookie with Oreos and chocolate chips?! Let’s get baking!
Add in the cream cheese and beat until well combined…
Stir in the Oreos and chocolate chips…
Mix and then cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for an hour…
- 1 Vanilla Cake Mix
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped Oreos
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of a mixer, combine the cake mix, butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until a dough forms. Add in the cream cheese and beat until well combined. Stir in the Oreos and chocolate chips.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for an hour. Using a small cookie scoop place on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Don’t over bake. After 3 minutes move to a cooling rack.
I am Rosemary. I just found your blog when I googled (sad but true) “make with 1 inch aluminum blinds”. I have some. Most of the others from the windows I threw away but I have one left.
I put it in my sewing room now.
Anyway, I just read a whole bunch of your blog whilst walking 3.8 mph on my treadmill 😛
I really enjoyed a lot of your story. I do know every one has a struggle in life, and yours’ was epic. You cannot compare struggles. For instance, my mom was born with only one hand. her right arm ends at her wrist. She is incredible. 92 years old, has done everything making lace, sewing clothes for her and dad’s 4 babies, cross country skiing blahblahblah.
You just can not compare struggles. So, I love your spirit of coping with this very personal ordeal.
I am gonna be a gramma in June.
I am taking care of my 92 year old twins (my parents), they are a handful.
I love these cookies, and I am going to make them, when I have a minute.