These are the things we’ll need…
Take your semisweet chocolate chips and butter and melt it in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until just melted and set aside…
Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt…
In the bowl of a mixer combine the brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
Add in the melted chocolate and mix. Then add in the flour mixture and mix on low until its just combined. Then stir in the white chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes. Enjoy with that cold glass of milk we talked about!
- 8oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- ⅔ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 large Eggs
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 – 12oz pkg White Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until just melted. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla on high, until light and fluffy. Reduce to low and beat in melted chocolate. Add in the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in white chocolate chunks.
- Spray baking sheets with cooking spray or use a silpat baking mat. Drop batter in tablespoonfuls onto cold baking sheets. Bake until cookies are shiny and crackly but still soft about 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe Source: JuliasAlbum.com