Hey guys! Meghan here, from Cupcakes with Sprinkles!
Happy New Year!! I hope your holidays were filled with as much fun and family as ours were! I have a fun, sweet recipe for the new year! They are perfect bite-sized balls of deliciousness.
Start by creaming the butter and sugar…
add flour, yellow cake powder, salt, and vanilla and mix…
add milk and mix until its like a dough…
add sprinkles and combine…
roll into 1 inch balls and freeze for 30 minutes…
Melt white chocolate and add in the 4 tablespoons of yellow cake powder. Mix until smooth. Then dip the cake balls in the white chocolate mixture and enjoy!
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix, divided
- ½ cup Butter, room temp
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- pinch of Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Sprinkles
- 1- 12oz bag White Chocolate Chips
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add flour, 1 cup yellow cake mix, salt, and vanilla and mix. Add milk and mix until its like a dough. Add sprinkles and combine. Roll into 1 inch balls and freeze for 30 minutes. Melt white chocolate and add in 4 tablespoons of yellow cake mix. Mix until smooth. Then dip the cake balls in the white chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until serving.
Beth here again! I just had to add a comment… Meghan doesn’t know this, but I’m totally obsessed with funfetti ANYTHING (cupcakes, cookies, waffles… and now truffles!) CanNOT wait to try these. Thanks Meghan!