This is the perfect solution. A boxed brownie mix, simple chocolate mousse, strawberries, and sweetened cream cheese. Its all layered into a perfect little dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth and it doesn’t take much time at all. So these are all the things we need except… You need the oil, eggs, and water for the brownies and the milk for the pudding. I don’t know how I forgot to include them in the picture. Sorry! Here we go! Gather all the things we need…
Hull and chop your strawberries…
Fold in the Cool Whip…
- 1 box Brownies, 9×13 size & ingredients to make them
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1- 8oz pkg Cream Cheese
- 1- 8oz tub Cool Whip
- 1- 5.9oz box Chocolate Pudding
- 3 cups Milk
- Hull and chop your strawberries. Make the brownies according the the package directions. In the bowl of a stand mixer put the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and scrape into another bowl.
- Pour the heavy cream into the bowl of the stand mixer and whip until medium peaks form. Put the cream cheese mixture back into the heavy cream. Mix slowly until combined.
- Combine the milk and the pudding in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and thickened. Fold in the cool whip until no white streaks remain.
- Cut your brownies into 1 inch pieces. Layer your brownies, then strawberries, cream cheese mixture, and chocolate mousse. Continue layering until you’ve used all of your ingredients. Enjoy!
Come check out these other delicious recipes by Cupcakes with Sprinkles!