- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1⅓ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1½ cups Heavy Cream
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9 pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla with a whisk. In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt…
- Pour the dry ingredients into the sugar/egg mixture and gently fold them until well combined.
- Spread the batter into your prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- While the cake is cooling make the frosting. Whip together the cream, powdered sugar, cocoa, and salt until it has stiff peaks. Spread over the cooled brownies and enjoy!
Recipe Slightly Adapted From: Diethood
I made these last night and they absolutly blew my mind! I did add a hand full or so of chocolate chips to the brownie batter, because I just always do….and even my ” I don’t like frosting on brownies” husband loved them! Thanks for sharing!