First and foremost… Happy Thanksgiving! We’re getting ready to head out to the In-laws (well, MY in-laws… NICK’S legitimate blood family members) over yonder on the other side of Iowa. I made a Cream Cheese Pumpkin Roll.
Secondly, I’m gonna give ya’ll a source list for yesterdays sweet comforters! (Thanks for all your suggestions btw!)
1) Tea Party Comforter from this website, which I just realized they only have twin and full left in stock. Just my luck.
2) Ruffled Circle Quilt is from West Elm and also comes in Poppy and Stone White.
3) Dwell Foliage Comforter is from none other than Target!
4) Mint Comforter was found at Linens’n’Things.
5) Green Branches Comforter from Younkers, and comes in several different colors (sky blue, black, red, and chocolate brown)… and is on SALE!
6) Ashley Citron Duvet comes to us from Amazon.
Go forth and have a great Thanksgiving!