Good morning! It’s Meghan from Cupcakes with Sprinkles! Are you ready for school to go back?! I’m not sure I am ready to have 2 of mine in preschool so we’ll see how it goes… But today we aren’t thinking about that we are excited for a sweet and salty, fruity and creamy jell-o.
Firstly, melt butter and combine it with the sugar and crushed pretzels…
Press the pretzels in a 9×13 pan and bake. Remove and let cool…
Sprinkle sugar over strawberries, mix and refrigerate…
In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and the rest of the sugar and beat until combined…
Then fold in the cool whip…
Spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate…
Make the Jell-O according to the quick set directions and stir in strawberries. Pour over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Eat and enjoy the rest of your summer!
Strawberry Pretzel Jell-O
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups Pretzels, crushed
- 4 1/2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter, melted
- 2 cups sliced Strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 – 8oz pkgs Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 – 8oz container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 – 6oz pkg Strawberry Jell-O
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the pretzels, 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Press into 9×13 pan. Bake for 10 minutes, no longer. Let cool completely.
2. In a small bowl combine the 3 Tablespoons and the sliced strawberries and refrigerate. In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip. Spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate about 30 minutes.
3. Make Jell-O according to quick set directions and mix in the strawberries. Pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 2 hours.
Feel free to come by my blog and say hello! And be sure to check out my other recipe’s I’ve shared here at Sawdust and Embryos by clicking the image below!