A full year has come and gone since we moved to our acreage and started documenting the ups and downs of life on this here website. How many of you actually remember our very first post? Just a couple kids really, venturing out for a new chapter in our lives. Back when crop-dusters left us awestruck, and Reuben was just a tiny, not-yet-destructive, baby dog… and inactive reproductive systems only happened to others.
So, because tomorrow is the one year anniversary of our little blog, and because I’m feeling generous… I’m giving away another necklace!!
- Comment below: and share how you take your coffee, how often you drink it, and your level of dependence.
- Be sure to leave your email address
- One entry per person
- Ships to the United States
- No bidding after midnight tonight (Thursday) CST time.
- Winner will be selected at random and announced tomorrow
And for those that don’t win, and because I have more of these to get rid of, we will be selling them for a $25 donation to our InVitro Fund! (while supplies last)