Happy Monday! What a busy weekend we experienced! We painted a couple backsplashes, barbequed with friends, mowed 4 acres, worked on some furniture, and enjoyed pizza with family members on TWO different occasions! And now for a few items of business:
1) All of a sudden, we’ve started getting a lot of icky spam comments on the blog, so we’re adding a feature that requires you to enter some letters before publishing your comments to prevent spamming. Just an FYI! Please continue commenting! (unless you’re trying to promote your pornographic websites!)
2) Nick has taken it upon himself to learn the ins and outs of HTML and website design for fun! This is great news for me, because I’m clueless. You may notice the new social-media icons he designed and added at the top of our left sidebar! Which brings me to my next item of business:
3) We’ve given in to the peer-pressure to have a Sawdust and Embryos Facebook Page. We’ve had several readers email and ask us why we don’t have one, and I didn’t have a good answer… so there you have it! We’ll be posting each time there’s a new blog post, and other random times when we have something to say. Sooooo… LIKE US on Facebook if you feel so inclined!
4) Don’t forget about our Etsy Shop giveaway! Email us your child’s drawing to win a chance at having my mom craft his/her artwork into an adorable stuffed animal or doll! If you missed that post, click HERE for more details and to see examples (she finished another one that I added as an update to that post!). They’re SO CUTE! Winner will be announced on Thursday!
5) Here on our acreage, the need to mow the grass in March isn’t the only sign of an early Spring. Our girl Blanche has birthed 5 baby kittens in our garage. We named them Glaze, Poly, Minwax, Krylon and Kilz. Just kidding… but we should! Anybody want a kitten in a few weeks? Seriously.
Here’s Adelyn meeting a baby kitten for the first time. Have you ever seen anything cuter?