In between our day jobs, backsplashes, and overhauling the nursery… we've been casually making-over Laurie's dresser. Laurie is a client that has bought a few pieces of furniture from us in the past… one being this little end table. And we actually did another slightly different end table to match awhile back, which we didn't blog about because it just seemed a little redundant. But Laurie wanted her dresser to match the end tables which have been placed in her guest room. Here's the before picture.
First we removed all hardware, puttied the holes, sanded everything down real good, and drilled new holes for the hardware we got at Hobby Lobby!
Then all the drawers got taped off with newspaper to help with overspray.
Anyway, here's the after pics!
*this post contains affiliate links.