We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marisa A was the randomly selected winner from our Unicorn Spit giveaway. GIRL, please email us with your mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org!!
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2½ cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1½ cups Brown Sugar
- 1¼ cups Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs, room temp
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2½ cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk them together.
- Add in the oats and whisk. Add in the brown sugar and whisk again. Add in the butter and mix with a stand mixer for 1 minute.
- Put in the eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Add in the chocolate chips and mix until just combined again. Press into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!