If you’ve been around here for awhile, you know I like to use clothespins for various crafty/creative projects. I love that they’re SO CHEAP, have a bit of an industrial feel, and can be customized so many ways.
Check this out… you can get a package of 100 for 5 bucks! >> (affiliate) Clothspins on Amazon
In addition to my 3 clothespin projects, I’ve rounded up some more super creative and innovative way to use clothespins around the house to help you feel more organized and cut down on clutter!
1. Organize tights, scarves, jewelry, etc! LanaRed
2. Hang photos on a string to keep your fridge de-cluttered. This site also has a tutorial on dying clothespins pretty colors! PorQueNo
3. Keep stray socks in one place so you can find them when you have a match! My Pretties
4. Pegboard Calendar… the clothespins make it so easy to switch things out while still looking cute and organized! Craft Stylish
5. MAGNETS! Duh! Manzanita
6. Celebration Bunting or Garland… using felt letters! This could be for birthdays or holidays or anything! You could even just make traditional triangle shaped bunting with fabric scraps, and change them out easily with the clothespins! Twinkle and Twine
7. Organize yarn, thread, or lace.. all while keeping the end handy in the mouth of the clothespin! Cornflower Blue Studio
8. Attach a clothespin to the lip of your cabinet to keep your recipe off your nasty counter while you cook! This one’s by ME! (link here)
9. Organize your bills and receipts by category to cut down on paper clutter! (trust me, this is SO HANDY) link here
10. Keep all those Christmas cards at bay and looking like artwork with a ‘Christmas Card Wreath’! We actually use this all year around for birthday party invites, wedding RSVP’s, and pictures of the nieces and nephews! link here
You can get a HUGE bag of clothespins at Walmart or even dollar stores for just a couple bucks. Think of the possibilities! AND there are so many ways to customize them and make them cute! Have you done anything crafty with clothespins? Do share!
P.S. I ask that if you choose to pin one of these individual projects, please go to the source link and pin it from their website so they get credit and traffic for their hard work. Spank you so much!